CEO Panel Discussion, London: Tomorrow's CEO: Thriving in the Connected Economy.
Speaker name and title:
- Bridget van Kralingen, Senior Vice President, Global Business Services, IBM
- Stephen Leonard, Chief Executive UK and Ireland, IBM
- Steve Pateman, Head of UK Banking, Santander
- Richard Harvey, Chairman, PZ Cussons
- Henri Winand, Chief Executive, Intelligent Energy
- Chair/moderator: Matthew Blagg, CEO, Criticaleye
Panel discussion of top IBM executives and CEOs of major UK organisations on the implications of the 2012 Global CEO Study findings.
Informed by the insights from the study, the discussion focuses on how outperforming organisations are leveraging data analytics and social business to engage customers and employees, and how technology is an enabler for global collaboration. It covers key challenges such as genuine customer focus, taking smart ideas to market, making fact-based decisions, building non-traditional business partnerships, and making cultural changes to build collaboration into companies' DNA.
Leading Boardroom Community