Enhanced security, performance and usability
Does your current storage strategy address all or just some of today’s challenges around managing data?
- Managing complexity and cost with never ending data growth
- Application performance slowed by data access bottlenecks
- Incorporating new data from social and mobile applications
- Data security, integrity and availability
- Accessing data on a global scale
The new features in Elastic Storage V4.1, based on IBM® General Parallel File System (GPFS™) technology, can help organizations address these challenges. This Webcast will cover new and enhanced capabilities, including native encryption and secure erase, flash-accelerated performance, network performance monitoring, global data sharing, NFS data migration, and more.
Join us for this brief 20-minute Webcast to learn more about Elastic Storage as a solution that may be key to improving your organization's effectiveness; IBM and our business partners can help you define a clear data management strategy for future data growth and support.
Now Available On-Demand
If you have already registered, please sign in, if this is your first time visiting, please click on the Register Now button.