Principal Financial Group heightens analytics impact with IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
The analytics space continues to heat up and organizations across the world are looking for innovative new technologies to gain greater insight from their data – and do so more quickly. The IBM® DB2® Analytics Accelerator is one of those technologies, helping organizations rapidly go from data transactions to business actions without the cost and complexity associated with traditional analytics strategies. The IBM hybrid approach enables DB2 customers to bring analytics to the most current data – accelerating complex queries up to 2000x faster – for more timely, accurate and secure insight. If you are a DB2 customer and have not yet evaluated this revolutionary technology, this webcast is for you.
Join us for a complimentary IBM webcast that will first introduce you to the IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator technology. Then our guest speaker, Pam Kahler of Principal Financial Group (PFG), will share her company’s experiences with the product, highlighting the business areas at PFG that are already benefiting from this technology. She will share how the PFG Retirement Investment Services uses IBM zEnterprise® Analytics System 9700 and integrated DB2 Analytics Accelerator to service a broad spectrum of workloads built to deliver faster business results.
Attendees will receive two complimentary white papers:
- Revolution in IBM DB2 Performance: IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator by IBM’s Namik Hrle, Ruiping Li and Wolfgang Hengstler
- Gain vital insight from your data – IBM zEnterprise: An innovative approach to delivering business-critical analytics.
Join us after the webcast for a live question-and-answer session. This webcast will also be available for replay after the event.
- IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator and zEnterprise Analytics System 9700
- What it is and how it impacts business-critical analytics requirements
- Principal Financial Group: Use cases
- Business-critical analytics requirements
- Technical challenges and architecture
- Changing the way analytics can improve business performance
- Lessons learned
Virtual Doors will open on
April 29, 2014 at 10:45 am EDT
Webinar will start at 11:00 am EDT
CIOs, IT and Enterprise Architects and Managers, IT strategists, IT Managers
Technical level: Intermediate