On February 16, from 11 am – 12:30 p.m. EST, The AstraZeneca HealthCare Foundation will livestream a roundtable discussion with nonprofit organizations from around the country that received grant funding through its Connections for Cardiovascular HealthSM program.
Representatives from 10 programs will share how they are working in innovative and sustainable ways to improve cardiovascular health at the community level.
- Catherine’s Health Center (Grand Rapids, MI)
- City Health Works (New York City, NY)
- El Sol Neighborhood Educational Center (San Bernardino, CA)
- The Gaston & Porter Health Improvement Center Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Mallory Community Health Center (Lexington, MS)
- Manna Ministries Inc. (Picayune, MS)
- Mercy Hospital Foundation Inc. (Buffalo, NY)
- Mid Valley Family YMCA (Van Nuys, CA)
- West Virginia Health Right, Inc. (Charleston, WV)
- Westminster Free Clinic (Thousand Oaks, CA)
For more information on the programs, click on the Program Biographies tab at the top of the page.
|Registration is Free|