Communications service providers (CSPs) have a once in a generation opportunity to expand their service portfolios, market presence and penetration, and enhance their value to customers with differentiated public cloud services.
Join IBM, Openet, and IDC for a live virtual event to learn how CSPs can differentiate and monetize their cloud offerings to help rapidly achieve commercial success by changing the cloud services game. Come hear strategies that CSPs can leverage to capitalize on unique cloud opportunities. Also learn about common pitfalls CSPs should avoid and more. Speaker presentations will be followed by a live question and answer session.
Broadcast Start Time: To be announced.
- Deb Osswald, NGN Operations, IDC - Research Vice President
- Hal Van Hercke, Communications Industry, IBM - Global Cloud Solutions Executive
- Michael Manzo, Openet - Chief Marketing Officer
CSPs should attend this live virtual event to discover how to:
- Employ a game-changing cloud strategy that can differentiate your cloud offerings.
- Quickly and cost-effectively introduce unique SaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Address system challenges to business model and service innovation.
- Use service delivery capabilities to help maximize value to customers and optimize profitability from your cloud offerings as well as third-party applications provided by partners.
- Build a game-changing strategy that goes beyond basic connectivity and utility computing that includes mobile, local, social and personalization attributes. Kick-start your cloud strategy by registering for this event now.