The MATLAB Virtual Conference shows you how to get the most out of MATLAB® and Simulink® for technical computing and Model-Based Design. This free event offers four tracks covering all experience levels:
- Discover MATLAB and Simulink
MathWorks engineers demonstrate the core capabilities of the MATLAB and Simulink product families.
- Find Out What's New
MathWorks engineers highlight new features and capabilities, including the newly released MATLAB Desktop and Simulink Editor.
- See What Industry Experts Are Doing
Users from around the world show how they solve challenging problems using MATLAB and Simulink.
- Explore MATLAB and Simulink in Academia
Presentations showcase how MATLAB and Simulink inspire learning and advance research.
In addition to attending the technical presentations, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest technologies from MathWorks and partners
- Get answers to specific product questions
- Network with MathWorks experts and industry peers
Register now and mark your calendar for the MATLAB Virtual Conference on 20 March.
This site is hosted by InterCall
Get a preview of the conference experience (2:20)